Sunday, October 01, 2006

Study is such a bore!

Why doesn't anything turned out as you planned it before? I planned to wake up at 7 a.m in the morning and study chapter 7 & 8 of History. I ended up waking at 10 a.m and only started to study at 11 a.m. It took me half the day (about 5 hours) to study the whole of chapter 7. When I finished, I looked back at the sub-topics and I can't even remember precisely what it was all about. I'm DOOMED!
Just thinking of exams now make my hands so cold. This is the final exam of the year, and yet, I find it so hard to force all the facts into my head. I can't help feeling guilty everytime I'm doing something else other than studying. I'm feeling very guilty now, but I just can't bring myself back to the study desk again and force facts into my head. I just did that a few hours ago. Today is just the begining. There's still 7 more days just like today, with one exception : Every one day that goes by, my study hours will extend. There's nothing I can do now, except relax and go to sleep, have a early start at studying tomorrow. I hope I won't lie lazily in bed tomorrow till late morning... I don't know why I have problems sleeping at night. I have to lie on the bed for hours and not fall asleep. The more I on the lights to do something else, the more awake I am. The only solution is to climbing down my bed and walk to the toilet 5 times in an hour. Only then I can fall asleep. Wierd. Maybe it's because I wear my legs out so it's easier to sleep. Hope it doesn't turn into a habit. I can't imagine my whole life going to the toilet 5 times in an hour before I can have a peaceful sleep.
Exiting my world...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home