Sunday, October 22, 2006

One-Day Trip to Pulau Ketam

I went to Pulau Ketam with most of my family members from hometown (it's Sasaran, but you probably never heard of it coz it's a small kampung) today. It was crowded with tourists and people who went there for food, like my family. The food was okay, but I still prefer Penang food stalls.
We went to Pulau Ketam by boat, since it's an island. tickets are RM 3.50 per person. The main transport of the island is bicycles with engines, or motorcycles. While walking on the streets, watch out for bikers coming through. You dodge them, not they dodge you. We are obstacles to them. That's all about the island. Nothing much.
The pictures here will describe most of the activities we did there. Indulge!

My family at the port.




Eating something fried.

My twin brothers and I.

Exiting...Bye!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home