Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Break- In!!!

I can't believe this happenned to me. I never thought it would. I balik kampung (Ipoh) last Sunday and only came back today, about 1400. In the journey back from Ipoh, I was thinking that when I reach my home sweet home, I'll take a warm bath then have a nice nap. However, my plans were destroyed by thieves.
The second I walked into my house, I saw that all the kitchen cabinets and the kitchen door was wide opened. I recalled that before I left the house, my parents locked and closed everything. My mum rushed in and checked upstairs. It was unmistakable that thieves broke in to our house while we were gone. Almost every room in the house was messy and things were stolen. The thieves managed to break into our house by sawing the metal grill of the kitchen window. I assume that there must be more than one thief.
The thieves raided the kitchen and stole the expensive chinese herbals. They also raided the rooms upstairs. My parents' room and my room was the worst. My brothers' room only had their coin boxes stolen(Yeah, the whole thing, not just the money inside. Maybe they can't open the lock, that's why they stole the whole thing).
I'll post the photos next time. The clothes and private stuff are all thrown onto the floor. They even pulled out my locked drawer, where I kept all my diaries and personal stuff. They thought that I kept something valuable like jewelry in there. But too bad, too sad for them. Pulled something out and wasted their time, energy that has no use for them. I am still ver angry at the thives for breaking my coin box and stole a lot out of it. Now, I can't even buy any books or birthday presents for my friends. They also took all of my coins, not leaving even 1 cent for wishing. They also stole the only branded watch I got. And, I know they flipped through all of my diaries for fear that I hid my money in it. How dare they invade my privacy?! I hate it. Fortunately, they did not steal the fake jewelry my friends gave me for my birthday. And thank God, that they never found the class fund. If they stole that too, I'm in hot water.
Besides that, they even stole my parents' wedding rings and most of their jewelry. They cut open any packages and private stuff to search in detail all places for money. They pulled out all drawers and threw them all over the floor and bed. They found the secret compartment and stole all the valuables in it. We are so poor now. The thieves were not interested in electric appliances, however.
I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight. I kept imagining that some complete strangers entered my room and touched lots of my most personal stuff. They thumbed through all of my clothes and they might even sat on my bed. The thought of it just gave me goosebumps all over.
It was a horrible day. I don't think the insurance company will cover much of the damage.
Exiting...Hope that I'll reach the shore of sleep tonight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home