Sunday, November 04, 2007

Pyramid Outing

>>>Shopping!!!>>>

I went to Pyramid with two of my best friends last Sunday - Yin Li and Laine. It was a lot like window-shopping, just that we acted really curious. Whenever we saw a really expensive and stunningly beautiful piece of clothing, we will try it on, although with full understanding we will not be able to afford it. That's the point, actually. We wanted to see these expensive clothings on ourselves so we can dream about buying it when we're rich enough. We also tried on clothes that we'll never wear under normal circumstances. For example, really sexy sundresses or vest. We croon over the gowns and wonder when we'll be able to wear them, wishing we were tall enough for the gown to look figure-hugging. Now, i'm wishing I have the orange-red summer sundress to go to Bali. Sigh.

There was a clearance sale at Yishion and I bought a pair of pants there. Yin Li and Laine bought some nail art stuff. We had Auntie Anne's cinnamon rolls for snack (I had the Cinnamon Sugar, Yin Li had the Parmesan Cheese and Laine the Choc Eclairs). After searching for white nail polish for Laine, we went to Waffle House for late lunch. Delicious. Here are some of the photos we took:

Yin Li took this photo at a candy stall. Cute? They are candies shaped like fried eggs.


That was the pair of pants I bought for cheap.


Three of us in the dressing room.

After trying on expensive clothings, we were reluctant to wear our original clothes back on. But, there are some things in the world which when you can't possess them, they are the best. When you have it in your hands, the magic will vanish and you'll never love it like you love it when you first had a glimpse of it.

My maid gave me her sunglasses to go to Bali. She hates sunglasses, but her spouse doesn't know that. Here is a shot of me in her sunglasses and in pyjamas. It was night time when I tried it on. Some of my friends said I look cool on them, others said I look like a millionaire's wife.


I still have rashes on my face, even if it's not obvious in this photo. My father fed me ripe mango, even though I protested that I was allergic to it. He said I'll regret if I don't eat it, and the mango allergies was when I was small. I really regret listening to him tempt me into eating it. Look what he did to my face now. I'll consider sueing him for teenage negligence... Nah, I won't do that.


>>>THE END>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home