Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Back to the Past...

~ 23rd of Oct. - 25th of Oct.
I went back to Ipoh. Helped my grandparents to pack their stuff, for they're gonna move here next month. Yes! I can be a parasite at their house whenever I want to. And, I can also get away from my brothers who make disturbing me their hobby. But, packing my grandparents old stuff was an absolute exhausting situation for me and my parents, except my brothers who are busy watching TV.
And would you believe how handsome my grandfather was when he was young?! I can't even regconize him. That old yellow photo showed him sitting on the car front, and he looked 'yeng'. No wonder my grandmother fell under his love spell (this was my father words, not mine). And, I never thought that my Mum collected old boxes of matches! What a wierd collection. On 25th, got home at found out that we were robbed. The rest are history.
~ 29th of October
Nothing special going on in the morning. I spent the Sunday afternoon at MPH. MPH is one of the favorite places of mine. The vibe is soothing and the music is relaxing. I love reading at the lounge. I can spend 5 hours straight sitting on those big and comfy chairs, reading one of those romance paperbacks, preferably, AVON books. Once I started to read, I'm totally lost in the main character's world of romance and life. It's nice to know that somewhere over the world, someone has their romance they wanted and lived happily ever after. I like the way authors describe love, like there is all kinds of perspective on it. I especially like these sentences:
.. Some people fall in love head over heels. Others begin to fall without even knowing it - love grows like a spring flower beneath last autumn's leaves and catches them by surprise.
.. Some people wanted another person to start noticing them. But, when that person actually noticed them, they start to wonder what the fuss is all about, to catch that person's attention.
~ 30th of October
First day of school after the Raya holidays. I missed my best friends so much, that the second I got to school, we had so much to catch up. Exam papers came back. I don't want to go into that subject. Just the thought of it made my heart beat vigorously inside me.
Exiting my world...Can't miss the soap opera I want to watch! ;-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home