Sunday, November 11, 2007

Japanese Exhibition and KL Aquarium Trip

>>>Fell Twice>>>

Last Sunday, my Aunt Quinney, Aunt Yun, my brothers and I went to KL to visit a Japanese exhibition and the Auqarium. I fell down twice that day. Just in front of the toilet entrance at a Dim Sum restaurant, my slippers skidded on the wet floor, past the sign "CAUTION. WET FLOOR", taking my legs under me, and depositing me unceremoniously on the floor. How embarassing, and I heard people laughing in the background. Fine. I waited until I closed the cubicle door behind me before releasing an "OW!!!!!".

At 1pm, we were at the ballroom of Nikko Hotel in KL, where the Japanese exhibition was held. Here are some of the photos we took (My parents were overjoyed at their sudden fortune of not having 3 of us around in the house):




















After the exhibition, we went to the Aquarium to see the various species of reptiles and fish. We saw big, big sharks and stingrays (I called it the Blanket Fish, because it looks like one). For the first time in my life, I saw remora fish under sharks. I saw a big, thick, long snake in one of the display cases, but I couldn't see its head. So, my Aunt Yun told me to squat down to find its head. Suddenly, the snake made a sudden movement and jerked its head towards me. I was momentarily shocked and my legs wobbled like jelly and gave way. I fell with a 'thud' on the floor. Fell down twice in a day. And once more, being laughed at. Gosh.



>>>THE END>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home