Monday, December 04, 2006

>>>Today>>>

Well, today was quite boring. I woke up at about 0930 and as I wanted to go brush my teeth and get dressed, Dad said I can’t use the toilet. What?! Working guys are gonna do some plumbing work in my toilet to stop it leaking. Dad said I can’t use the toilet for 2 days! Fine.

~0950
Drank my milk and ate a slice of chocolate cake for breakfast. Switching TV channels from MTV, HBO and then to Cinemax.

~1000
Practiced the piano. I especially hated this book titled “Romantic Sketchbook” because it has all those hard songs with plenty of sharps and flats. I dreaded playing this song “Prelude in C#”. Anyway, I pulled through it and played the whole piece smoothly. Piano teacher was impressed last Saturday when I played that song and gave me a rating of EXCELLENT! I deserved that. It was pure torture practicing that piece everyday and I nearly wanted to tear the book to pieces, plus banging the piano.

~1030
Done with piano. Watched TV again. The Hong Kong soap opera is getting exciting.

~1130-1400
Writing my Panas Salju project. Then, ate my lunch.

That was what I did for half the day. I called Laine last night. We talked about plenty of stuff, including our future. I’m so looking forward to my future. Every time I think of my future, there is this picture in my mind of me studying under one of those shady trees around a lush garden with autumn leaves on the ground at the campus. I would have to spend 7 years studying radiology if I decided I want to be a radiologist, which is my current ambition. I might be 27 when I graduate. Hopefully, I will find the love of my life in university. If not, I’ll still be single when I’m 30, which is not a good thing. Maybe I’ll tell you what are my plans when I’m old some day. It’s still very far away. And, there’s a reason why I keep my books in such a good condition.

>>>Catch up later!>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home