Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Class Reunion 6F

>>>Tuesday, 5th of December, 6F/2004 Class Reunion>>>

Yesterday was my 6F class gathering day. The night before, I can’t help imagining every ex-classmates’ faces. I know it was only about 1 ½ year before I meet them again. But, people change a lot. The last time we met was June 2005, I think.

The gathering started at 1500. Yin Li’s mum came and fetch me to Burger King, Taipan. That’s the venue. It was shocking. There were a few guys in black shirts standing outside. At first glance, I can barely recognize them. But they do look familiar. Suddenly, Yin Li shouted out their names then only I remember who they are. The biggest changes were not in the girls, but the guys. Plenty of my ex-classmates wore black; I wore my brown San Diego shirt. And guess what? Apparently, the 2 guys who turned out to be most ‘leng chai’ there were the 2 guys who sat beside me and Yin Li during Standard 5! There was that guy (not mentioning names…) who sat beside me and threw my books out of the window to the corridor when I wasn’t looking standing tall in Burger King. Incredible how people change physically and mentally in only a year.

Somehow, I dreaded a little walking into Burger King. Walking in means walking back into my past. Not that I hate my past, but there were certain bad memories that I really dislike remembering and wanted to rub it all out of my mind. However, they were the ones who trained and made me who the person I am now. They might be irrelevant to me now, but they were the ones who changed my personality which is relevant for my future. So, maybe it was a good thing. Okay, enough of that stuff.

The gathering went well, but a little boring. Most of us are in different schools and have different friends now, so that leaves only a few subjects to talk about. Our teacher is still the same. That’s all about the gathering. I’m so glad that my high school life turned out so good. I’m grateful that I won’t need to go through what I endured during primary school life again.


.:*No matter how many times you are forgiven, the words that you once said to a person cannot be taken back. It will forever remain in that person’s mind and hurt her heart deeply. Every time she sees you, she will always remember what you once did to her. The damage is already done, even though you are already
forgiven
.*:.
(NOT referring to guys)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home