Tuesday, December 12, 2006

>>>How I spent my Sunday and Monday>>>

~Sunday, 10th of December
In the morning, my family and I went to eat Dim Sum. I haven’t had Dim Sum since…don’t know when, but it was a long time since I ate it. I love having Dim Sum for breakfast. My favorite was siu mai. Then, we went to Subang Parade. As usual, I spent about 3 hours in MPH reading. I went back home at about 1500 after finished buying smashed potatoes for my bros from Dave Deli. I can’t believe Mum bought a self-help book for me. I dislike self-help books. They tell you what to do and control your life. But, for Mum’s sake, I’m reading it. It was not entirely boring, just a few bits. The title is ‘6 Most Important Decisions For Teens’ by Sean Covey. And the very first thing I remembered is Sean saying my life should only be centered on principles, because they are natural laws and they will never fail you, whilst friends and other stuff might.

~Monday, 11th of December
Today was a public holiday. I thought I could laze around in the house. So, I woke up only at 1000. Then, I started reading the self-help book again. I had finished almost half of it. My bros suddenly came barging into my room. When they saw me reading in pajamas, they shouted at me to go get dress because we’re going to Sunway Pyramid. How’d I know we’re going somewhere today? Dad told me yesterday that we can’t go anywhere today coz workers are coming to renovate the front porch. So anyway, I finished my breakfast and off we go.

In the car, my bros kept debating on their football teams – Chelsea and MU. Even though I did not watched any of the football matches, by the end of their debate, I knew how many goals were scored, exactly who scored it, who cheated, which goal was offsite and how the goal was scored in detail. See? Short cut to know about football news without using media. Haha… Reached Pyramid. Mum spent a whole hour with Dad choosing Timberland shoes. My bros and I were sick with boredom. Then, we went to see my bros’ Adidas shirts. Finally, we got back to the car. Ate lunch at Klang.

Mum wanted to set a reflexology path at the front porch. We went to this place where they sell plenty of tiles, stones, flowers, plants and fountains. Mum got the reflexology tiles and Dad let me chose a cactus for my room. I got one cactus in the colour of cheerful orange. It looked beautiful. It almost looked as if it is eatable. Like a scope of orange ice-cream on top of the green branch (is that the name of the greeny thing?). We left and reached home at 1540.

Wish for the Day : I hope my cute cactus won’t die. The guy said I could put it in my room and I hoped it gets enough light.

12th of December ~ I’m in 3 Amiga! The pressure is on.

>>>Catch up later!>>>



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home