Friday, December 22, 2006

別怪她(Don't Blame Her) - MV 主唱: 吳卓羲(Ron Ng)



>>>Shopping For New Year's Clothes>>>

Today, I went to Summit with Mum. She said I have to buy my Chinese New Year's Clothes today, coz today's the only weekday she can bring me shopping. I know, it's too early! But at least I've finished one thing on my checklist. I spent most of the time in Cos-Max, actually. I bought a pair of jeans (at last!) from Taipan. Then, in Summit, I bought a cream coloured jacket, two tops and a white skirt. Mum said I still have RM 50 left to buy other clothes. I never thought I could spend so little on so much clothes. Summit has really cheap clothes.

Yesterday was 'Dong Zhi'. I helped Mum 'chuo tang yuan'. These are made out of dough, I think. I had to roll them into small balls of dough. This year, we have 3 colours. Pink, white and light green. My 'tang yuan' was the roundest and most colourful. Hahaha!!!

>>>Catch up later!>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home