Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Just another day gone by...

>>>Just Another Day Gone By…>>>

I’m so looking forward to go to school now. I’m bored to death at home. All I can do is watch TV, go online, listen to the radio, write the ‘Panas Salju’ project and wrap my school books. I really really despise wrapping school books. It is such a pain in the neck!

Last Sunday, I attended this music group class thing organized by my music teacher. There is only 2 reasons I went there: a) Christmas goodies are given out. b) I’m gonna get my Grade 5 Theory distinction trophy. So there I was. With a whole bunch of small kids and only a few teens. First, my teacher made us all stand up. She gave the teen girls, including me these tambourines and we have to ring it while we sing this very unfamiliar Christmas song. What with the lyrics that have the words ‘mountains, valley, forest and shout’ in it. I feel like a complete idiot, with the kids. I was shaking my tambourine, singing that song, jumping and dancing about. Some more the song was high pitched. Anyway, I got the Christmas goodies and my trophy.

Now, let me introduce you the guy I recently idolized. Here he is :

But still, Ron Ng is #1. I love to watch their movies. Now watching Ron Ng in ‘Revolving Doors of Vengeance’. And Bosco Wong in ‘War of In-Laws’.

>>>Catch up later!>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home