Saturday, January 20, 2007

Unexpected? Expected?

Well, school started just less than a month and many unexpected and expected events happened. Listed down here:

Expected:

1. I'll be in 3 Amiga and the teachers will make sure we work pur butts off.
2. There will be plenty of homework and less time for hobbies (reading novels,
watching Hong Kong soap operas, online-ing, etc.)
3. Music teacher giving more and more homework for exam preparations.
4. Music exams will be in August. Practical exam might clash with my birthday (like
what happenned in year 2005).
5. My grandparents moved in their new house just one street away from my house. (If
I walked there by shortcut, I have to walk through the street with dog poop all
over).
6. Late nights up finishing homework and if I want to read a newly bought novel).
7. Can't sleep during the first week of morning-session school (Used to not sleeping
until 2330).
8. Less shopping trips on Sundays. (But going to eat Baskin Robbins' tomorrow. Dad
cut out all the coupons from Baskin in the newspaper.)
9. 2007 will be an awful, busy year. With a few exceptions.
10. A year full of exams in 2007. (I've already planned what I'm gonna do after PMR.
Just thinking about it cheers me up tremendously).

Unexpected:

1. Just during the first week of school, something happenned to me. Not really
serious, though. Went in hospital and stayed overnight. Limited mobility.
Discharged from hospital sitting on a wheelchair to the car. Felt like OKU. Missed
one day of school. No more 100% attendance this year.
2. Second week of school, my great-grandmother passed away. Tears and all. Especially
my grandmother. I don't even know how to comfort her.
3. The teachers in school expected the best from my class. Including Art, which is my
worst subject and I'm hopeless in it.
4. I broke record. Only watched half and hour of TV in an entire day.
5. Had to sing 'Negaraku' every morning in school.
6. Some other stuff. Confidential.

Conclusion : Life is good with expectations. But with unexpectations? Not so nice, but also wonderful occasionally. Lots of wierd dreams this year, though.

>>>Catch up later!!!>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home