Friday, January 26, 2007

I've caught a cold!

>>>I've caught a cold!!!>>>

What a disastrous week! I've got bad flu, sore throat and cough. Used at least 3 packs of tissues a day. At home, I can finish half a box of tissue in a day. Terrible! And I find it so hard to breathe. Brain not functioning well either. Some more Chinese New year coming. Here comes my angpaus ($$$$$)!!!

Anyway, Xin Li was talking about dance classes. She asked if Sook yee and I wants to join. For me, I'm too buzy. Maybe after PMR or never. Xin Li wants to learn hiphop/freestyle dance. Both dances are not my type. I don't think dancing is my thing either.

I'm currently waiting for a new book titled 'Shopaholic and Baby', which is gonna be published in the end of February. Haha...Pleaded my Dad to pay for it. He said, he will pay 1 book per month for me. (Actually, the book receipts can be used to reduce tax, that's why he promised to pay! Haha...)

>>>Catch up later!!!>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home