Friday, February 02, 2007

At Baskin Robbin's

>>>At Baskin Robbin's>>>

Yesterday was a public holiday, So I finally have a chance to wake up as late as I want to. After lunch, I went for Math's tuition. There, Chit Yong and Tze jiunn suggested we got to Baskin Robbin's at 1700 just for fun. And because I was craving for Chocolate Mousse Royale.

My Mum fetched Laine and I to Baskin Robbin, Taipan, since she was not working. As usual, guess who were late??? After ordering our ice-creams (Chit Yong and Tze Jiunn were irresponsive to the ice-cream guy and I had to asnwer for them...), we talked and talked while the yummy ice-cream melt into our mouths.

As for the topics we talked about, there were limitless. And Tzejiunn went way over the board. He actually said something really really personal just so casually. My eyes were as big as gold coins when I heard what he said. And it was then, the topic turned to our personal love life. We had so many laughs and Tze Jiunn's laughter was piercing! The other family at another corner actually shot daggers to us and 'ahem uhum ahem' rather loudly. That was embarassing.

Then, Tze Jiunn forced us to talked about our crushes and as an intelligent person, I never revealed anything. Hahaha... Chit Yong also let us guessed something and at the end of it...I don't know what to say. But, everything was enjoyable. The ice-cream and the company.

Here are some of the pictures we took:



P.S. The photos which I took with Chit Yong was because of the forcing of Tze Jiunn. For his 'experiment'. So, whoever who can't keep their mouth shut: just DON't misunderstand.

>>>Catch up later!>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home