Saturday, February 10, 2007

My 1st 'Catching-a-Bus' Experience

Yesterday, Wan Shin and Suki decided to go shopping for new clothes at Pyramid. So,they invited me. I really can't miss this shopping trip, coz Dad said, "You still have RM 50 left for new clothes. If you don't buy them this week, you'll have to wait until after March exam. Can't relax so much already, exam coming." So, I just had to go. My New Year clothes are just not enough.

The problem is: No transport o go to Pyramid. So, Suki said go 'sit' bus. She said it was perfectly safe. When I reached home, I called my Dad to ask for permission. I was ready to use a lot of saliva to convince him. But, I was shocked by his reaction.

Me : Dy, can I go to Pyramid with Suki and Wan Shin after lunch?
Dad : Ok. Go lah. What time you'll be back and who fetch you?
Me : I'll be back before 6 pm. Errr...Suki's mum fetch me go. But go
back...Errr...Dy, can I catch a bus with Suki and Wan Shin to come back?
(Holding my breath.)
Dad : Huh? Sit bus ar? Okay lah. You be careful.
Me : What?! Dy, you really let me go ar?
Dad : Yeah. Go tell Mummy first.
Me : Ok. Thanks. Bye.

Wow, so easy. But, Mum needed a lot more convincing than Dad. But she said since Dad said ok, then she ok lor. So, we went to Pyramid at 2 pm. For the first time in my life, Suki was NOT late. She was so 'semangat' somemore.

List of things we bought:
1. Wan Shin : P&Co Red Polo Tee, new heels (Walk In), Grey singlet with pearls
(Romp)
2. Suki : Food. Nothing else.
3. Me : P&Co Red Polo Tee (Three of us tried it on and it fit us perfectly. I just
have to have it. So does Wan Shin.)

At 5pm, all of our items were purchased, except Suki's. We rushed out of the Pyramid to catch the bus. Wan Shin and my biggest fear was that when we saw the bus, the bus just left without waiting for us. Then, we had to wait for another one. When we arrived at the waiting place, no bus yet. So we waited. And waited. And waited. Oh no! It's raining! We shared someone's else umbrella. Mus be quite a sight. 4 people squeezing under one small umbrella. Another 10 minutes later, I was afraid that the bus will not be coming. And we're stuck here. There was a taxi. but for RM 15. At last, I saw the Metrobus No.10. At first, I thought it was a mirage. We had waited for so long and every bus that passed us, we thought that it was finally THE BUS. So, when the real bus came, I was thinking it MUST be a mirage. Well, the bus stop. Oh, it's not a mirage! It's for real! We jumped up the bus in delight. Actually, my pulse quickens everytime the driver revved the engine and went quicker. The road was slippery, you know.

Finally, all of us arrived home safely. But in a very wet state. My first experience catching a bus and this is what I get. Wet.

>>>Catch up later!!!>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home